2004 white Denali XL part out

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
crazycoupe

crazycoupe

Rollin Low
Reaction score
looking for the rubber trim on the back liftgate. The one attached to the body not the actual door. Mine is all cut up. PM if you still have it please.
The weatherstrip right? I do have it make me an offer. I believe it will fit in a medium or large flat rate box $12-16 to ship.

BubsXL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Which ones are you in need of? The engine harness is staying together not cutting that one up
Tne harness in the drivers door. Mainly looking for the plugs going into the window switch with about 6": of wiore attahced or just the entire harness cut as it comes into the door.

OP
OP
crazycoupe

crazycoupe

Rollin Low
Reaction score
Tne harness in the drivers door. Mainly looking for the plugs going into the window switch with about 6": of wiore attahced or just the entire harness cut as it comes into the door.
I looked everywhere. Don't have it

subieworx

Reaction score
This would suck, but if I pay for shipping could you get the hood in a box?

chadw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
how about the front door outer lower mouldings? if available id like the front fender mouldings as well.

chadw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
do you not have the pieces I asked about?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tatheho