2004 Tahoe z71 value

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaiderRodney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's a beautiful rig! I hope you don't regret selling her! That's a fair asking price with no rust and maintenance records. I'd just be patient and hold the price. There aren't that many in the market for a NBS with that many miles but someone will come around looking for a nice clean one and you'll put happiness in their home.

OP
OP
Michigan

Michigan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's a beautiful rig! I hope you don't regret selling her! That's a fair asking price with no rust and maintenance records. I'd just be patient and hold the price. There aren't that many in the market for a NBS with that many miles but someone will come around looking for a nice clean one and you'll put happiness in their home.

That’s funny you say that because this is my 3rd white z71. After I sold the last two I immediately regret it and went on the hunt for another one. This is my 4th z71 In total, first was a black one

I think if I don’t get my asking price or near it I might just keep it and it be another vehicle for the house.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mijohnst

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking these 00-06 go between 3-6k when not really modded out. I bought a Tahoe last November on the low end of that range last November thinking I got a good price. But as the board well knows, I've had a lot of problems to fix on it. I added it all up this weekend and I'd have to sell it for $6500 to break even. I'll never get my money out of it but I sure enjoy working on it and driving it and that's what it's all about.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DLM_GT