2003 GMC Yukon Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nyjetfan21

Reaction score
I have a 2003 Yukon and im having a problem with my rear defogger not working. Does anyone know what it can be or how to diagnosis. Also My airbag light is on telling me to check my airbag. Could that be my impact sensor and if so where can i buy it and is it easy to install

InterceptorF

Reaction score
I have a 2003 Yukon and im having a problem with my rear defogger not working. Does anyone know what it can be or how to diagnosis. Also My airbag light is on telling me to check my airbag. Could that be my impact sensor and if so where can i buy it and is it easy to install
I had issues with mine as well and it was (I think) the driver side connector on the glass. I tried to re-solder it but no change. I went to the local Upull Upay lot and bought a whole rear glass door cheap, easy... that fixed it.

OP
OP
N

Nyjetfan21

Reaction score
My A/C compressor is making noise also. Does anyone recommend what compressor to buy or have a link for a good price

S33k3r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I suggest checking Rock Auto for an OEM component. We may have a discount code for Rock Auto in these forums.

OP
OP
N

Nyjetfan21

Reaction score
Also how do I know which compressor to get with out diode with diode It’s an 03 GMC Yukon 5.3 L with rear air conditioner any particular compressor to get

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Where can i get the discount code if we have it.
Go to the Supporting Vendors section of the forum and go to Rock Autos thread. The current code is usually one of the top posts. Gets you 5% off your order. Have to enter it in the “How did you hear about us” field when checking out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
elteclas

Latest posts