2002 Tahoe wiring ???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jwachevy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Need help with locating the fuel pressure relay wiring under the dash. Wanting to install a Kill switch for anti theft.
I looked, and even ran wires from under hood fuse box through firewall with no luck.

2002 Tahoe LT

drakon543

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you could also put a kill switch on the ignition wire. turn the key and nothing instead of them cranking with no fuel if they try to steal it.

rockola1971

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I assume you mean fuel PUMP relay. If I remember correctly the fuel pump relay is in the fuse box under hood. So is the PCM (remember this...) The POWER circuit for the fuel pump involves a wiring harness that travels along drivers side chassis back to the tank and the switched contacts of the fuel pump relay and the fuel pump fuse(ECM B 20A) in the box under hood. The CONTROL circuit involves the Relay's coil and its turn on signal wire which comes from the PCM........None of the listed are within the inside of the Tahoe. You are chasing a dog that doesnt exist. You need to break the fuel pump relay control signal to its coil. According to the schematics ive found its plug C9 pin 2 (Red plug at PCM) which gives 12v to the coil from the PCM. This wire is suppose to be Dark Green with a white stripe. Break this wire with a kill switch and the Tahoe will never start.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2015 Suburban