2002 tahoe rwd

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

uncleTom203

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello Friends,

I am looking for the best suspension for a 02 Tahoe but looking to not spend $1000. would anyone one know a generic coil over kit for a 2002 or what would my best option be ? I am also looking to upgrade it quite a bit looking for 5 spoke rims 20" or better and any other engine components or anything compatible with the 2002 please let me know.

thank you,
Uncle Tom

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello Friends,

I am looking for the best suspension for a 02 Tahoe but looking to not spend $1000. would anyone one know a generic coil over kit for a 2002 or what would my best option be ? I am also looking to upgrade it quite a bit looking for 5 spoke rims 20" or better and any other engine components or anything compatible with the 2002 please let me know.

thank you,
Uncle Tom
You didn’t state what you’re ultimate goal is other than doing this on a budget of less than $1000.

Are you dead set on going with a coil over conversion?

Are you looking for a firm ride, OEM ride or something in between? That will determine what folks will recommend for shocks.

Are you wanting to lift/lower the stance of your vehicle?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Banjomatic