2001 GMC Yukon Denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

igell

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Selling my 2001 GMC Yukon Denali with 137,*** miles (6.0L AWD) Clean title. Located in San Jose, CA. SOLD
The truck drives great and is in good shape in/ out. It has been dealer serviced until 105k and well maintained by me after. As you might be aware 137k on these trucks means barely broken in. Drives like new.
This is my second truck and doesn't get used much, hence the low miles. Smogged and ready to go.

Features:
1. Updated to 2017 OEM GMC wheels and tires about a year ago (18s) 80% tire life left (will throw in another almost new matching tire)
2. Back up sensors and backup camera
3. Updated lights for a more modern look
4. Husky floor liners
5. Dual exhaust
6. Pioneer stereo deck with Bluetooth phone and music
7. Tinted windows/ sunroof
8. 2021 registration just paid
9. Front/ rear heated seats

Everything works. Have all service record for the last 80k in hand. Recent service (last few months):
- New valve cover gasket
- New battery
- New Oxygen sensor
- New fuel pressure sensor
In the last ~30k:
- new waterpump
- new radiator
- new belts
- new brake pads

only issue:
abs light sometimes lights up on the dash but the truck drives and stops great

IMG_9619.jpg IMG_9618.jpg IMG_9617.jpg IMG_9616.jpg IMG_9614.jpg

Last edited:

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
and now for the required million dollar question, I believe you are required to post a price

OP
OP
I

igell

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sorry.. i thought i did. $5800.. and its all time AWD

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Is that a driver's seat tear I see? By the way, this old man's eyes work. I saw the $5800 asking price. C'mon Wes.

OP
OP
I

igell

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yes there is a tear in the common spot in the drivers seat and some peeling clear coat on the hood and roof. if you want additional pics message me.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Yea, if that rig was closer I would be very tempted at that mileage and price. I am lazy enough that I don't want that round trip to go there. Plus, it is California, after all.

Hell, even my cousin Bev in Paradise, Ca. knows she has to come see me because I am not going there.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yea, if that rig was closer I would be very tempted at that mileage and price. I am lazy enough that I don't want that round trip to go there. Plus, it is California, after all.

Hell, even my cousin Bev in Paradise, Ca. knows she has to come see me because I am not going there.
you could have it shipped

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
madmax442