2000 Yukon XL Double Din

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cstiles

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
So sorry guys, you've probably been asked this a million times....

I'm new on the forum and have been searching around but can't figure out a clean way to double din convert my 2000 Yukon XL. Is it a kit that I buy or do I have to buy an entire bezel? or do I have to hack away at that dash?

I'm a new owner of this truck and I'm super happy with it so far! I've already learned a lot snooping around in the forum, you guys seem like a really solid group.

Thanks in advance for not chewing me out for asking such a dumb question! :favorites37:

DefendHawaii

Snake Eater
Reaction score
I might do the double din mod. I really want in dash navigation and don't wanna fork over cash for a new dash kit when my dash is clean and not faded etc. hey Chauncey have you been to stereo were house before? On aurora?

Doomsta510

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sanddperformance usually has conversion kits for sale in the for sale section. I believe he was asking for $70 shipped for a 03+ dash and double din cage.

chauncey0337

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I might do the double din mod. I really want in dash navigation and don't wanna fork over cash for a new dash kit when my dash is clean and not faded etc. hey Chauncey have you been to stereo were house before? On aurora?

I have been along time ago. I used to hate that place because they had a bunch of punk ass little gangster F*cks working there. Not sure what it's like now but go check it out. They're doing something right because they've been in the same location for a while now. I've seen some nice cars over there so they probably do some nice installs.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bison1

Latest posts