2/3 drop kit 00-06 tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mharders

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll take the coils and shock extenders if your willing to break them up and if they will work on my factory auto ride on my Denali. Do you have the part #'s also sent you an email.

OP
OP
G

groundscr8pr

flaccid member
Reaction score
i would rather not separate. thanks tho. make an offer for the whole thing and sell the keys. the coil part # is pictured. i can take better ones and get part # for the shock bracket. after that you would need to see if it works on autoride. thanks dan

mharders

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Actually just picked up a kit online. I looked into shipping and it was way to much to ship it to me. Thanks anyways. GL with the sale

OP
OP
G

groundscr8pr

flaccid member
Reaction score
Actually just picked up a kit online. I looked into shipping and it was way to much to ship it to me. Thanks anyways. GL with the sale

thats why i put 165.00 or best offer. i took shipping into consideration. glad you found a kit tho. your goin to love your truck even more lowered!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yote1