1999 Yukon Denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’d be curious on the interior a bit more !

GMC. Started the Denali line in 97’ and I know most interiors up to a 2000 will clip right into exhausting holes.

thhey do have a few tan seat - however the chrome is more of a Chevy thing. than a GM thing
Denali didn't start until '99. In '99 and '00, Denali, Z71 and Tahoe Limited all shared very similar interiors with the difference being Denali was actually stitched in the leather on the door panels but obviously wasn't on the Z71 and Limited.

ChuckNorris

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Denali didn't start until '99. In '99 and '00, Denali, Z71 and Tahoe Limited all shared very similar interiors with the difference being Denali was actually stitched in the leather on the door panels but obviously wasn't on the Z71 and Limited.
There’s a lot of differences between the Yukon and the Tahoe though… most people just miss it > even the trucks >> I noticed it when I was working for GM back in 2011 … they took parts off a Silverado and tried fitting it onto a Sierra.. bout a 1/4 inch difference in most places.

ChuckNorris

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
In January of 1997, GMC unveiled the Yukon Denali as a one-off concept car and entered production for 1999 as an answer for Lincoln’s first Navigator model. At the same time, parent company GM decided to introduce Cadillac’s Escalade, which has traditionally shared a common base with the flagship Yukon Denali.

Quoted from: https://www.eagleridgegm.com/history-gmc-denali-line/

so in essence > you are correct,
they didn’t hit the production line until 99,
but my information isn’t invalid either. Because the concept came out before hand…

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia