1999 Yukon Denali 3rd Row

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Teee

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I’m new here and thinking of getting a 1999 Yukon Denali. The one I’m getting only has the 2nd row but the owner says I can get a 3rd row and slide it in. Does anyone know more about this before I get it? Has anyone done added the 3rf row before? Any advice would be helpful? Thank you.

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I’m new here and thinking of getting a 1999 Yukon Denali. The one I’m getting only has the 2nd row but the owner says I can get a 3rd row and slide it in. Does anyone know more about this before I get it? Has anyone done added the 3rf row before? Any advice would be helpful? Thank you.
Welcome to the forum from Iowa.

Is the vehicle just missing the seats themselves, but the mounting points are on the floor or are the mounting points missing as well?

There are many places you can look for 3rd row seats. If you need the mounting points you may need to cut the rear carpet and install the hardware, but shouldn’t be too big of a problem.

OP
OP
T

Teee

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum from Iowa.

Is the vehicle just missing the seats themselves, but the mounting points are on the floor or are the mounting points missing as well?

There are many places you can look for 3rd row seats. If you need the mounting points you may need to cut the rear carpet and install the hardware, but shouldn’t be too big of a problem.

OP
OP
T

Teee

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
There are hooks on the floor (which I think Are the mounting points you’re referring to). But can I add any 3rd row or up to a certain year? Or stick to a 1999 row. So far it’s been hard to find.

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score
There are hooks on the floor (which I think Are the mounting points you’re referring to). But can I add any 3rd row or up to a certain year? Or stick to a 1999 row. So far it’s been hard to find.
If you stick to the 1991-1999 series of Yukons, Tahoes or Escalades, you should be good. I think you also need to stay with the same wheel base, but can’t speak directly to that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2DoeProjectHoe

Latest posts