1999 GMC Yukon for sale!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NOVAhoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well the time has finally come, im selling my Yukon. Its an awesome truck but a desperately need a pickup due to newly owning a dog and im also sick if trying to find a trailer whenever i need to transport my toys lol (motorcycle, atv, etc.)

It has 160,000 miles on it, mostly highway from here to South Carolina and back, I have taken very good care of it, full synthetic mobile 1 oil changes every 4000 miles, I always keep it clean and detailed.
It has the Vortec 5.7l engine in it with the 4l60e transmission. It has 4 wheel drive with the auto 4wheel drive that works great.

Shes got it all and is definitely a head turner everywhere she goes.

The good stuff:
-Its the SLT so its fully loaded, leather interior, power windows, power drivers seat.
-It has a fully rebuilt performance transmission, new bands, clutches, stronger internals, shift kit, new electronics.
-The top end of the motor was rebuilt, all new intake manifold gaskets and the intake manifold was cleaned VERY well.
-Ported throttle body with the restrictor removed, much better bottom end throttle response.
-All new sensors on the top end of the motor.
-The truck is lifted 3 inches, all suspension, no crappy body lift.
-new rough country nitro shocks all around.
-High output 160 amp alternator and big 4 gauge battery cables.
-Kenwood head unit with Boston Acoustics component speakers in the front doors.
-300 watt amp and bazooka audio 10 inch subwoofer in the back.
-AC works amazing, its ice cold.
-AFE cold air intake.
-Magnaflow true duals, with custom downpipes with cat deletes.
-Good inspection as of June this year.
-Full MSD ignition, wires and distributor cap and rotor.
The bad:
-Drivers seat is pretty tore up.

Thats about all thats wrong with it, its a 12 year old truck so the body has some dings in it, but its mostly straight, paint is in VERY good shape for its age.

asking 5500 OBO.

Shoot me a PM if you are interested.

grill2.jpg
DSC01118.jpg

Let me know if you want any more pics.

OP
OP
NOVAhoe

NOVAhoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah im sure i will be a little unhappy, but dont worry im staying GM, im getting a silverado or sierra once i sell this

Moore

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'm the guy that texted you randomly asking about your set-up, good luck with selling it bro.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pepper1700