1996 Chevy Tahoe Rebuild

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah...no...have plenty of time to see how that plays out, but funny errr. ...scary to contemplate that decision knowing I/we have a window of time at this point.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
convince my daughter into a single cab short bed square body... 3 reasons...
I want one, its bigger then anything else for safety and you can only fit 3 people, unless i swap it to buckets and a console, so less distractions from all her friends piling into her ride..... lol

Don't forget the manual transmission so she can't be texting or taking selfies! I tried to do this for our oldest but her grandparents gave her a Ford ******. Went to do it again but same grandparents gave number two their old Kia Spectra. Number three still has three years, well a little over two now, my goodness, time is flying! Anyway, I'd really like to get her a GMT800 or 900 pickemup and she wants at least a 6" lift! The poor gas mileage will hopefully limit her travels, but she is industrious! Every time she needs money, all the peanut butter disappears and is turned into dog snacks which all the neighbors buy up right away. The kid did a lemonade stand on an island once and made over three hundred dollars!

Number one is a wrecking ball. LOL Driving for just four years she's already on her third car and has had more cell phones than my wife and I put together in our lifetimes! Like her momma, she goes through tires faster than Darrell Waltrip!

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
yeah...no...have plenty of time to see how that plays out, but funny errr. ...scary to contemplate that decision knowing I/we have a window of time at this point.

Ill be here faster than we know it.... sadly

Don't forget the manual transmission so she can't be texting or taking selfies! I tried to do this for our oldest but her grandparents gave her a Ford ******. Went to do it again but same grandparents gave number two their old Kia Spectra. Number three still has three years, well a little over two now, my goodness, time is flying! Anyway, I'd really like to get her a GMT800 or 900 pickemup and she wants at least a 6" lift! The poor gas mileage will hopefully limit her travels, but she is industrious! Every time she needs money, all the peanut butter disappears and is turned into dog snacks which all the neighbors buy up right away. The kid did a lemonade stand on an island once and made over three hundred dollars!

Number one is a wrecking ball. LOL Driving for just four years she's already on her third car and has had more cell phones than my wife and I put together in our lifetimes! Like her momma, she goes through tires faster than Darrell Waltrip!

That’s funny stuff

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They get older and so do we. Thx James for that 1st hand account. The mobile phone distraction is way too scary along with other underage hornballs in the vehicle as well. smh :nolol:

Squirrelsmith

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Lol