1" front, 1" rear lift - what tire size?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

STORMIN08

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looks good, the removal of the stock step bars really makes the look appear higher...

RED TOW HOOKS ?? from where or are they painted ?
the wife would like a couple of red accents to her burb and i was thinking red hooks also. Like the look.

OP
OP
Prospect62

Prospect62

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looks good, the removal of the stock step bars really makes the look appear higher...

RED TOW HOOKS ?? from where or are they painted ?
the wife would like a couple of red accents to her burb and i was thinking red hooks also. Like the look.

Thanks, I LOVED the way it looked with no side steps. Unfortunately my kids really do need something to clamber on in with, so I ended up getting those Rough Country steps shown in the second photo. If those start to rust out after a couple Central NY winters, I'll probably just take them right off and leave it with no steps.

The tow hooks are stock GM parts, I just painted them red with some Rustoleum. Since I took these photos, I also added some Z71 badges (with the red "Z") in place of the original "LT" badges. Got myself a decent Z71 clone. The red of the hooks and the Z71 badges provide complimenting accents.

Thanks for the kind words on the truck!

DenaliBQ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
how have the tires been no rubbing still and you didn't have to do any trimming ?

DenaliBQ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what is the biggest we can go with a 2.5" front and 1.5" rear lift from suspension max without any trimming and rubbing ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
griffey_mojo