08 escalade conversion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

the_goat_man

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
HI i was woundering if any body has done it? i have an 08 tahoe and i love the escalade look. the only question i have is it the wires that go to the headlights the same? i know the stuff i have to get like hood, fenders, headlights, fogs bumpercover and fome stuff behing the bumper. is there any thing else. the wires is what my qustion was about thanks

DwDrummer

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Fauxnali

Gold Member
Reaction score
Yikes!!! Just buy an Escalade already.:shocked:
If you get an Escalade you'd be cheaper off and it's the genuine article.
Unless of course you like messing with your truck and want something a little off beat.
My truck is not the genuine article (Denali) but the guy who owned it before me spent a ton of cash making it look like one.

zach2011

Platinum Member
Reaction score
HI i was woundering if any body has done it? i have an 08 tahoe and i love the escalade look. the only question i have is it the wires that go to the headlights the same? i know the stuff i have to get like hood, fenders, headlights, fogs bumpercover and fome stuff behing the bumper. is there any thing else. the wires is what my qustion was about thanks

From what I've read, the Escalade exterior components like headlights won't work unless you switch out the wiring and stuff, which would require you to completely change your dash and everything.

It would be a much cheaper, easier, and more authentic job to just buy an Escalade.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xay2Smoove

Latest posts