07 Up Tahoe Complete stock grille Assembly

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
I have a stock black honeycomb Tahoe grille assembly for sale that I used before ordering my current one piece grille. I cleaned it up for the sale so it is clean and ready to install. I will include the painted bowtie I painted by myself with the sale but the bowtie has a Z in it because I got paint happy. Also the grille has a small 2" scratch on the bottom piece that is not noticeable at all.

$80 shipped. $65 for dallas locals.

Grille pictured here:
2011-06-17_20-40-44_695.jpg

Bowtie pictured here with a different grille:
GEDC0654.jpg

NEWATNOTHING

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
bump for a good deal! Just wondering how hard was the install on your one piece grill? and how is the fitment?

DwDrummer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If your not in a hurry to sell it man I might pick it up from you in a few weeks. Might be getting into another Tahoe soon.

OP
OP
Modded

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
bump for a good deal! Just wondering how hard was the install on your one piece grill? and how is the fitment?

It was about a 8/10 to install the grille when it comes to difficulty of installing aftermarket grilles alone and not all aftermarket parts. Mainly because the instructions were garbage.
Fitment is good for such a change, but it does have a gap at the top right under the hood that is round 2 times as big as what it was before installing the one piece.
And DW if nobody buys it until you scoop another Tahoe its all yours.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDHanz