07 Tahoe rear hatch

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Badasstoy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
my 2007 lt tahoe rear hatch just stopped unlocking and locking. The rear glass pop still works and if I take the rear lock actuator out and connect to battery it works fine trying to figure out what can cause this to stop working or if anyone has had same issue

Big Mama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does it work with your remote or from inside? My button inside gets stuck sometimes and neither works. Check that then the fuse if not those the connections that goes from the body through the hatch gets boogered up check for exposed wire and bad grommets

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is it a bad button on the handle? My key FOB doesn't have the option open the back door. How do you open from inside?

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ya check the harness that comes out of the body at the top dead center when the hatch is open, the wires can get worn right there for some reason it seems to happen on the earlier years.

OP
OP
B

Badasstoy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
My remote won’t unlock it nor will buttons on door I tried replacing the handle sensor didn’t work. All fuses are good so I’ll start checking harness in center like said and I’ll let you know what I figure out

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
21 tots hoes Z71