07 Heated seat....I know I know

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

scottinga

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Mine appears to be little different. Seat was working fine until I took the hoe in body shop for repair to the drivers front and rear door. The rear door had to be replaced. (My wife provoked a fight with a fire hydrant....the hydrant won). Ok I get it back after hours yesterday and immediately notice that the seat heat switch doesn't seem to function properly. No heat to drivers front seat, plus when press it just glows softly. Heat on all others. The memory doesn't work either. The weird thing is that if I press the button for about 1-2 secs....the dash cluster resets and throws up several maintenance required codes. ( air bad, tire monitor, others and the low tire pressure indicator lights up). The mirror selector light also stays on, but functions properly. Before I take it back or start tearing it apart....what do u gurus think? I'm thinking grounding issue.

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
possibly a grounding issue, but I would 100% go right back to the body shop. I wouldn't touch anything.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roflwaffle

Latest posts