05 Yukon slt lift kit questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Derek_Duarte

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I recently purchased a 05 Yukon, the Yukon already has a 6” lift installed with 35’s and has a tremendous amount of play in the steering, so upon further inspection the pitman arm is roached, Definitely will need be replaced, but there’s also a added center link “stabilizer” of sort I’m assuming with 2 heim links that are attached to it. The links go from the front drop bracket to a bar and the bar is stacked on the center link. So on the center link side there’s a heim joint with a bolt that goes thru the joint and the added bar and the center link, it’s all stacked on top of each other, I’m trying to figure out what brand of lift I have so I can replace the heim links because they are both shot, there’s no rough country badge or stamp or anything on the drop bracket like there usually is, any input is much appreciated thank you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Goodlife_chevy