05 Denali broke 300k

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rockola1971

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 05 Denali that I bought for $2500 in late December last year just broke the 300K mile mark a couple weeks ago. I had to rebuild the whole front suspension. It was worn out so bad that after turning you had to over correct to get it back to center and that changed direction depending on which way you were turning. Everything was shot. Had to put a new TPS on too because of the dreaded Reduced Engine Power Mode after you got too aggressive with the throttle. Engine still runs great and the water had been replaced sometime in the last year or two before I got the Denali.
Overall I am happy with the great buy and am actually looking for another. The wife is still mad I stuck her with the Tahoes to tear up. She aint easy on them. They break as soon as she grabs the keys and heads for the door. Wait till I get pictures of what is left of the transfer case of her 03 Tahoe. It was so bad that I actually had to buy a core to rebuild!

TwiztidPixel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow that's awesome. If my truck makes it to 300k I'll be absolutely happy with that. What does your wife do to tear them up lol, does she beat them around offroad?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pepper1700

Latest posts