04 silverado OEM Head and taillights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ROB'S-HOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sorry mark, don't think they will fit a tahoe
brian, $50 sounds alright. How do you want to proceed? Pm me.

hey brian, i'm looking for some tail lights for my tahoe, you think you can put a better pic so i can check them out. Thanks in advance...

-rob

ROB'S-HOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry Rob, Sale is pending to DirtyBlackHoe.

jajaja, sorry but i meant a pic of your current tail lights. the ones that you have installed. i want to see how they look installed. also, if you can give me a link were you purchased or the brand and part number, will be great. thanks!

OP
OP
I

itsspeeds

Full Access Member
Reaction score
HAHA!! THey are the Bermuda led tailights. I got them From CardID.com. Not sure I like them, so if you are wanting to get a set I can post some more pics and maybe we can deal.

ROB'S-HOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
haha!! They are the bermuda led tailights. I got them from cardid.com. Not sure i like them, so if you are wanting to get a set i can post some more pics and maybe we can deal.

yeah, some extra pics will be great, maybe some lite up at night and some during day time, and some while the brake pressed, thanks in advance!

Timmy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You still have the head/bumper lights? Lemme know.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ep33401