03 GSXR1000 k3 CUSTOM

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

grnrpr68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2003 custom gsxr1000 where to begin i know i will forget some things but this bike is a total teardown custom build NEVER wrecked just got tired of having the same bike as 5 others i ride with....Have pics of before and tons of after...I will trade for a nice busa doesnt have to be custom just has to be very nice and runs with no problems as mine does.....here is a list of things done......

Motor was totally gone through 6000 miles ago valves redone make sure motor was tight and running perfect and very fast lots of torque

2009 Lexus pearl white metallic paint
Candy blue powder coated frame swingarm subframe main stay
Flourencent yellow powder coated hayabusa rims
Satin black powder coated rear sets levers rear pegs heel guards
Flourencent yellow with reflective blue decals
Blue led lighting all over bike very bright
Reflective blue rim stripes
Full avaprovic titanium race exhaust system
T.R.E switch
-2 sprocket up front
K&N air filter with airbox mod
HID headlight 10,000k blue
clear led intergrated rear taillight (brake taillight turn)
blue chrome windshield
New pirelli front and rear tires ( 200 rear tire )
New front and rear brakes
Front and rear steel braided brake lines
Brake flush
New Fork seals
New clutch
New clutch cable
Fresh oil change
New chain
Lowered 2" gsxr links
Stretched 4"

When rebuild was goin on all bushings seals gaskets all were replaced while bike was apart..If you have any ??????'s call me for more info like i said i know im forgetting things but you get the drift bike is a 1 of a kind you will NOT find another like it....This bike is very fast and very torquie is not a beginner bike looking to get a BUSA so my wife can ride with every once and awhile...I dont want your JUNK so please dont waste our time looking for a BUSA ONLY.......I have lots more pics also if you wanna see the before and after as well...thanks asking $7500 obo or trade for a busa which i rather do is trade .......

P1020959.jpg

---------- Post added at 10:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 PM ----------

2010-06-0695213842.jpg

---------- Post added at 10:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 PM ----------

0705001754.jpg

Last edited:

makindue

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Can you send me some photos of the K&N air filter with airbox mod? I want to see if it is still working properly and in good condition. :D

OP
OP
grnrpr68

grnrpr68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
everything works fine bike is in mint condition im not goin to start tearing bike apart to take pics sorry i ride the bike everyday that its not raining and is washed everyday and taken excellent care of....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrLeritz