03 GMC Yukon Denali Lift Kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bxcliff

Reaction score
I'm thinking of lifting my Denali with this kit

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&...egQIAxAB&usg=AOvVaw0eaLxD6Wf9HKHBBAP0trSm

I've been told by others it would fit my truck but I'm concerned about the angle of my CV axles without the use of a diff drop bracket

Would this lift cause too great of an angle for the CV axles? Or would they be fine to run as others have said.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score

CamReynolds

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it would be stretching the cv with the 2 inch spacers but a ton of people on here do it with no problems. do you offroad alot?

OP
OP
Bxcliff

Bxcliff

Reaction score
it would be stretching the cv with the 2 inch spacers but a ton of people on here do it with no problems. do you offroad alot?
Not as much as I would like too, can't really off-road that much in my truck, it just doesn't have the proper setup to do so.

But I'll take what you said into consideration thanks brother

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
I'm thinking of lifting my Denali with this kit

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&...egQIAxAB&usg=AOvVaw0eaLxD6Wf9HKHBBAP0trSm

I've been told by others it would fit my truck but I'm concerned about the angle of my CV axles without the use of a diff drop bracket

Would this lift cause too great of an angle for the CV axles? Or would they be fine to run as others have said.

If you're going to level using keys, the general consensus around here is 2.5" max, better off going 1.5-2". How big of a spacer you put in back is really up to you depending on how much rake you want to keep (or not).

OP
OP
Bxcliff

Bxcliff

Reaction score
If you're going to level using keys, the general consensus around here is 2.5" max, better off going 1.5-2". How big of a spacer you put in back is really up to you depending on how much rake you want to keep (or not).
Noob question, but I've never messed with a torsion bar or keys, I know that's the adjustable portion but how does it work to adjust the level?

06JET

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Goggle is your friend. Anything you want to know about adjusting or removing keys.

I did 2" spacers and 2" on the keys up front with a 3" body lift and it worked out great with 295/60r20 Cooper STT Pro's. Looks almost factory, but better.

Last edited:

CamReynolds

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah he could crank them 2 inches and get spacers to level it but 3 inches is a lot

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
George ramos