'03 Denali, I tow a lot, reccommend me stiffer rear springs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wade

Reaction score
I have an 03 Denali guys. I tow quite often, boats, jet skis, my quads, etc...

The truck sags a bit in the rear and I HATE the look of that.

I am new at these trucks, but what is a good ( NOT TOO STIFF ) spring to get?

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Dont get a spring. Get a Firestone Airbag helper kit and air it up before towing and it will do away with sag plus give you alot more comfort.

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
Love my airlift 60769 helper bags, makes it ride nicer too.

OP
OP
W

wade

Reaction score
Thanks, I will google that and look into it. You all have a place that sells them thats reputable?

---------- Post added at 05:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:42 AM ----------

also, what airs them up? do they tap into the stock compressor in the rear or what?

---------- Post added at 06:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:45 AM ----------

I did a search, again thanks!

I have a question, with this product here.... http://www.suspensionconnection.com/cgi-bin/suscon/4108CT.html

... does it work but using a standard tire inflation pump?

OKLAGMCRUISER

Need drop...send $
Reaction score
you can buy the optional on-board air compressor. i haven't heard of anyone using the stock on-board air. OR the basic kit has schrader valves to add air to the system. I personally had an Airlift kit on my 99Sierra and loved it. i had an independent schrader for each side that helped eliminate the notorious Chevy lean.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sohccammer427

Latest posts