03-06 Double Din Radio Frame Needed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

01TahoeWhiteDhalia

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi all im new to this but i need help. i am looking for an 03-06 radio frame from any gm truck that has the double din radio. I have an 01 tahoe and im trying to convert it to a double din and i need that frame to be able to hold the new alpine tv that i am installing. If anyone has a wrecked truck let me know asap. thanks

OP
OP

01TahoeWhiteDhalia

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
im sorry but can you tell me the name of the part cuz ive tried looking for it under frame and bracket and come up empty.

Nickleahy23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it isnt really necessary to buy one..i used plumbing strapping to make my own bracket for the radio and heat controls...works out just fine and cost me about $1

just copy the outline of the stock bucket and then that will ensure your controls line up in the bezel..

OP
OP

01TahoeWhiteDhalia

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
hey nick do you have any pics so i can get an idea of what im supposed to do? i know its not hard but i always like to do my research before starting a project. thanks

dbahsee

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
hey do a search on this site for a used named "lordgeek" I saw his post and it showed me all the things i needed to mod my 02 tahoe to fit a double din radio

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ep33401