02 Cluster Issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DrummerDude70

Reaction score
Hi, all! My 02 Tahoe has starting having some cluster issues. I've had the cluster in/out on many occasions and never a problem. I recently removed it to FOM (facilitate other maintenance). During the FOM, I didn't disturb any of the factory wiring. but immediately had 4 of 6 gauges not working upon installation, as well as the gear selector not illuminated. After some research, I found out that these are rather problematic. So, before I send this guy out to be rebuilt (Speedometer Repair Guy is the only one I've found that will touch an 02), any advice? Anyone else work on the 02's? Is it possible to use an 03-06 cluster? Thanks!

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
Hi, all! My 02 Tahoe has starting having some cluster issues. I've had the cluster in/out on many occasions and never a problem. I recently removed it to FOM (facilitate other maintenance). During the FOM, I didn't disturb any of the factory wiring. but immediately had 4 of 6 gauges not working upon installation, as well as the gear selector not illuminated. After some research, I found out that these are rather problematic. So, before I send this guy out to be rebuilt (Speedometer Repair Guy is the only one I've found that will touch an 02), any advice? Anyone else work on the 02's? Is it possible to use an 03-06 cluster? Thanks!

Digitaldashsolutions is good.

Danny3737

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Did you try Odopro. They did a good job on my 2004 Denali. They were able to turn it around in 1 day. I wish I had gone with the white face background like the old VDO style.

OP
OP
D

DrummerDude70

Reaction score
I'll check those places out. Also, I found DFW Cluster Repair. Talked to him for a while. Really cool guy and very knowledgeable. Any experience with them?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliteweapons