“Official” 2022 Changes Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brad1023e

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Getting ready to place an order for a 22 Tahoe RST. Anyone have information or a guess on the price of the new sport performance package? I don’t really care about the 6.2, but want the magnetic ride control. GM really gets annoying with the packages. With modern manufacturing, there is no real reason to not allow many of these options to be ordered a-la-carte…other than profit ofcourse

sbenbow92

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Getting ready to place an order for a 22 Tahoe RST. Anyone have information or a guess on the price of the new sport performance package? I don’t really care about the 6.2, but want the magnetic ride control. GM really gets annoying with the packages. With modern manufacturing, there is no real reason to not allow many of these options to be ordered a-la-carte…other than profit ofcourse
Dealer told me the SPP is an additional $3800 for the RST

Flav

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Anyone knows what the color Dark ash Metallic is? Is it a new color for GM or can I see it on another GM car? I ordered a Tahoe RST Dark ash and I’m a little insecure…

Toasty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone knows what the color Dark ash Metallic is? Is it a new color for GM or can I see it on another GM car? I ordered a Tahoe RST Dark ash and I’m a little insecure…
It's a new color, as far as I have seen.

22ohdenali

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Will all the new 22 denalis have the 12.3 inch dash screen? Just ordered one last night and didn't see that. Did order the tech package and rse though

Was also told its now just 2 way lumbar adjustment instead of 4 and no wireless charge

Wileybird03

Reaction score
Seems every week I get on here they are taking something else away from the Yukon for the chip shortage

Flav

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just saw a 2022 Tahoe RST for sale on YouTube and the RST badge in the back was black instead of the usual red. Is this a new GM option for 2022? I can’t see it on the website but sometimes dealers have a few more options showing in their computers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts