Z-71 coils in rear of Denali XL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

01Konvict

Boats n Hoes
Reaction score
Definitely stock shocks and springs. The shocks are most likely blown so that's causing the sag. I can't see the ride height sensor in that one pic. Try putting the camera inside fender past tire. It mounts to that upper trailing arm and frame.

Reaction score
Id be glad to see the before and after pics! as im having an issue with my 07 denali after I put in a front level by RC I have what seems like a cali lean (rear Squat) ... i do have the air ride suspension and have not been able to find many answers on bring the rear up slightly like 1-2 inches

OP
OP
dirtydenali07

dirtydenali07

Reaction score
Id be glad to see the before and after pics! as im having an issue with my 07 denali after I put in a front level by RC I have what seems like a cali lean (rear Squat) ... i do have the air ride suspension and have not been able to find many answers on bring the rear up slightly like 1-2 inches
IIRC you can adjust the height sensor arms to trick the leveling system into thinking it’s too low; the compressor would put more pressure to shocks and raise it up. Not sure how high you can safely do this. As for the pics, I didn’t realize until reading your post that I hadn’t taken any yet. I can tell you that the rear is 1 1/2”-2” higher than front. Looks good. I might even add 1/2” or 3/4” spacers to front. (I’d put a lift on an Amish buggy, given the chance)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thanks for the update!, ordered a set of spacers but I wanna look into the Height sensor thing too didn't realize that was something that could be done.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jake 2015 GMC Yuk