Yukon Denali is gone have some accessories to dish out

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Tonygxp

Tonygxp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
pm sent1

'11 Hyundai Genesis 4.6

Awesome car, If you ever have any questions let me know. I am the service manager at a Hyundai dealer in Las Vegas...

thanks. have you changed any airbags out to the one with the Genesis wing logo? i just ordered one from Hyundai in Korea. wth they had to put their stupid "H" on this car is beyond me:emotions122:

are you selling the chrome piece that goes on top of the license plate separately? Best I could find was on eBay for 57 for the set but all I Want is the top piece... a while back it was sold seperate for $30 shipped but now I can't find it... (I know it's for a yukon and I have a tahoe but i'm thinking about switching it out). Thanks!

i will do $40 shipped for both and for the GMC emblem thrown in $50. let me know.

i can't believe nobody wants the trailer hitch cover?? i would jump on one without a mark on it as they get screwed up with the slightest tap because the metal from the receiver is up against it.

OP
OP
Tonygxp

Tonygxp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
got some bites on the husky liners and rear chrome package those are more than likely gone.

here's an update on modding the new car.

tinted 25% all around and i got my "Wings"

DSC01064.jpg
they replaced the stupid "H" symbol that only american genesis' get for some dumb reason? My hood "wings" will get here anyday as well as the korean Genesis airbag with wings in place of the you guessed it..."H"

DSC01065.gif

I also bought a factory grill off ebay to paint the inserts phantom pearl like the car and just leave the chrome. it looks real classy (seen it on the genesis forum). making the best of downgrading, not so bad really. this car flies...

DSC01066.gif

Last edited:

DUKES

Reaction score
thanks. have you changed any airbags out to the one with the Genesis wing logo? i just ordered one from Hyundai in Korea. wth they had to put their stupid "H" on this car is beyond me:emotions122:

I have no idea why they put the H emblem on them, i think they look alot better with the wing emblems. We have changed them out on alot but only the outside emblems.. Not many on the airbag cover. I was driving a 4.6 genny for awhile and loved it. So smooth and plenty of power.

OP
OP
Tonygxp

Tonygxp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have no idea why they put the H emblem on them, i think they look alot better with the wing emblems. We have changed them out on alot but only the outside emblems.. Not many on the airbag cover. I was driving a 4.6 genny for awhile and loved it. So smooth and plenty of power.

yeah it's smooth, some people don't like the ride and say it's too "darty" or rough pavement but it's that same setup that allows it to fly through sweeping bends and quick transition, i love it, rides like a 7 series (just that a 7 is a little more refined, more like the last 7 series lol)

Looks real sharp Tony!

thanks Jim. love it. got 26+mpg on the ride to florida going 74-78mph. can't beat it. and for ***** and giggles i set the cruise at 55mph on a hwy down here late at night no one around and was getting 31.6mpg for 10 miles, actually up from 31.5mpg when i first reset it.

notice the two spot takeup lol.. if anyone saw my post from the last trip with the denali some ******* scraped up my bumper with a pos white rental (i'm sure). only had like 2500 miles on it and it was "*****" already. trying to avoid that with this one.

DSC07040.gif

DSC07046.gif

DSC07042.gif

on a side note the guy back out of the husky liners so the are still up for sale!!

JimZ

Reaction score
notice the two spot takeup lol.. if anyone saw my post from the last trip with the denali some ******* scraped up my bumper with a pos white rental (i'm sure). only had like 2500 miles on it and it was "*****" already. trying to avoid that with this one.
!

Man be careful doing that! I agree and try to protect all my rides from a-holes in parking lots. Usually try to find a further away spot but sometimes its hard. Trust me, some people will try to squeeze some pos eco-box right in there beside you and then bash the heck out of your door with theirs. then it's your fault because you were not parked right. Have fun on vacation!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GCL24