Your Vehicles as they sit now....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ho Down

Reaction score
I stopped traffic briefly to get this shot, but it seemed like the cars behind me understood. lol

And as I was leaving, the owner of the Burb told me to wait a minute so he could get the shot too!

Pockets

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here's the dirty girl.

5aty7ygu.jpg

Pockets

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking billet inserts if anything. Not to fond on the Denali grill. Think I want to color match everything.

sbubbaklein

Full Access Member
Reaction score
front facia by bambi

Decided to take my Camaro on Hot Rod Power Tour. About 1400 miles and 100 miles from last stop we hit a deer. Bags deployed, seat belts cinched down and smoke filled the cab. After sitting idling for about 45 min waiting on sheriff an wrecker I noted no overheat and no leaks. Drove back into Maquoketa, IA, chevy dealer put it on lift and everything looked like it had plenty of clearance. Since roadside assistance would only tow 25 miles and it was 3.50 after that I decided to duct tape the hood down and drive it 400 miles home. Total trip mileage was about 3400 miles, total cost $$$$$$. Looks like the ZL1 facia and hood may be in my future.

Attachments

• bags.jpg
    bags.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 117
  • deer.jpg
    deer.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 122
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member