WTT aluminum radio bezel for wood grain 10yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vietcu

Reaction score
Looking to get a wood grain bezel for my 010 yukon slt. Saw on some other thread that the wood grain on Tahoe and other models does not match, so not too sure about trading with a different model or year vehicle. Anyways looking for that piece, or if anyone can give me the part number that would be great. thanks

bBARKER

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Wood grain radio bezel help

I am looking to swap out all my wood grain for aluminum brush in my Tahoe. You want to swap your aluminum trim with my wood grain? Just an idea if not
go to this link here:
http://www.gmpartsgiant.com/Page_Pr...e&make=Chevrolet&catalogCode=57C&subModel=4WD exc Hybrid&modelCode=K10706&driveCode=K&seriesCode=107&bodyStyleCode=06&engineCode=LMG&transCode=M30&rpo=X88 LY2 LY5 LMG JD9 M30 NQH&majorIndexID=09&isBigPicture=False&ddlSm=4WD exc Hybrid&minorIndexID=TC0992201

OP
OP
V

vietcu

Reaction score
you bet I wil trade with you. My only concern right now is that the wood trim wont match in color. At least I heard about that somewhere. PM me about swap info or I can PM you when I get home.

zach2011

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Tahoe and Yukon woods do not match, so if you wanted to trade, you would have to make sure you traded all pieces to get fully consistent interior woodgrain.

OP
OP
V

vietcu

Reaction score
nevermind then, I will have to wait to see if anyone with a yukon wants to trade. Thanks Zach

bBARKER

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
i can send you all the woodgrain for your aluminum no problem. I have the 4 door switches. The two vent pieces, the center part around the DIC, and the radio. Send me a PM i haven't hit the 10 posts needed yet.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar

Latest posts