How many different levels of brightness of CHROME trim are available on the Yukon?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On my '23 Yukon Denali, I'm pretty dang sure that I've got the "galvano chrome" trim on it. But whereas the chrome is lighter/brighter/more silver than the "vader" chrome that's available, it's still not a match to the chrome trim around the windows.

Given the option, I'd like all of my chrome to match the window-surrounds chrome -- IOW be that same, bright chrome. But does GMC make those trim pieces in bright chrome?

Looking briefly on chevypartsdirect, I see that there's one part number for the grill's top bezel piece in "chrome," and another part number for the same piece but in "galvano chrome." Am I to believe that the "chrome" piece is, in fact, bright chrome?

If the grill, grill-surrounds, door moldings, and lower front fascia trim pieces ARE available in bright chrome, do I need to be looking to a previous year of Denali (prior to '23)? Right now, it seems like '23s maybe only got the galvano chrome or vader chrome, and not bright chrome.

Thanks!

Last edited:
OP
OP
KMeloney

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking around on gmpartsdirect, I'm also seeing some of the trim pieces listed as "silver" along with "chrome" and "galvano chrome," so I've got to believe they're all different finishes. No idea what the difference is between the "chrome" and "silver" are, as the "silver" looks like bright chrome on the site, but... Who knows?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar

Latest posts