WTB Interior cloth seats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

72rivi

Reaction score
I bought my Tahoe 6 months ago, and since day one I've been trying to get rid of this dog smell in the seats. I've tried every way possible and it won't go away.

I'm forced to look for new seat covers and foam to replace mine.

Does anyone have any available( those who upgraded to leather) for sale or you can always donate.lol

I have ebony dark blue/black. It's a 07 Tahoe LS w/ 20 LTZ wheels.

I have a daughter on the way in 2 months and I need to get something done ASAP, if someone can help or suggest a website or some one who can get these for me for a decent price, I'd appreciate it .

Thanks

Alex
[email protected] or txt 267-312-5451

Thanks again

OP
OP
72rivi

72rivi

Reaction score
I'm in Philly..I have an appointment set up tomorrow with Servpro. They said theyll get rid of the stank so I'll c how it goes...

Dragracer_Art

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I know this is an old thread... but I just wanted to respond for future reference.

Look for an "Ozone generator / Air Purifier" at your local equipment rental store.

It's a small machine about the size of a toaster and it works miracles. I use to work for a rental company and we rented them out to cab companies to remove the vomit odor from the back of taxi cabs.

It also works in musty/moldy basements and can remove pet or smoker odors from carpet, drapes, etc...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadi awais