Write up: G4 LED tail light and resistor install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
Look at you, Someone buys some tail lights and suddenly they are a tail light expert...lol jus messing with you. However may i suggest taking the resistor and attaching it to the Metal body somewhere? THey get really hot when then are used for long time and may melt the plastic.

OP
OP
07Burb

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Look at you, Someone buys some tail lights and suddenly they are a tail light expert...lol jus messing with you. However may i suggest taking the resistor and attaching it to the Metal body somewhere? THey get really hot when then are used for long time and may melt the plastic.

:slap: I'm no expert. Just sharing :lol: good idea on redoing where that resistor is at, though. I'll have to do that when I resplice my wires. Maybe tonight :)

thanks yukonxl and nytahoe :High 5:

yugoballa823

Reaction score
they look awesome i actually seen ur last thread nd it gave me the push to order em also i also got em from the same guy on ebay i paid 196 for mine. cant wait for thursday!

OP
OP
07Burb

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the words, Alan :High 5: IMO they are the best looking aftermarket lights for the NNBS rigs...

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
now get a matching Esky spoiler

picture.php

OP
OP
07Burb

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator