Wireless Charging Pad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
zolt11

zolt11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
awwww that kinda stinks. I can just plug a usb wireless charge pad in there if i want! booo. Was hoping it was going be on top of the console. I guess i will take lid apart and create my own one of these weekends...

motorwerks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
awwww that kinda stinks. I can just plug a usb wireless charge pad in there if i want! booo. Was hoping it was going be on top of the console. I guess i will take lid apart and create my own one of these weekends...

Brian, yes, it can be added. Piece of cake. The two wires can be tapped into switched power and the center console lid swapped out. The part will be available to order by Oct 18 from what my ordering system tells me.

Daunntlessone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is the wireless charging pad on the Escalade in the arm rest? I figured GM put it under the navigation to keep people from using the phone while driving forcing hands free.

OP
OP
zolt11

zolt11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
oh ok great news! please update thread when you get new info thanks!

Lyon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
GMC has updated their website and posted a picture of the wireless charging pad on the armrest.

Attachments

• mm_gal_item_c2_19.img_resize.img_stage._0.jpg
    mm_gal_item_c2_19.img_resize.img_stage._0.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 41

Lyon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The iPhone doesn't have the inductive charging receiver built-in but you can add one if you're okay with using a case along with it. I use this thing along with Apple's silicone case and it's almost invisible.

Clicky

Reels

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks! Much better than the duracell case I was looking at.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luggz