Wireless Charging Pad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
zolt11

zolt11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am not looking to rig one up. I am looking for an actual console lid part number of the 2015i so I can swap it out for mine.

Lyon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
From what the manual says about how it works I don't know how easy that would be. Apparently it indicates on the radio screen when it's active.

gemarsh

Reaction score
From what the manual says about how it works I don't know how easy that would be. Apparently it indicates on the radio screen when it's active.

You are correct, it displays a little red lightening bolt to the left of the phone shortcut on top of the display.

ebdesant

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
not available for order yet

I also just leased a loaded LTZ and without knowing about the mid year tech addons I feel like an idiot I am usually on top of things like that. Anyway the salesman looked into it for me and as of today it is not available for order yet. I am just glad I didn't get a Denali they are getting the tech add ons plus an 8 speed.

jl449

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I also just leased a loaded LTZ and without knowing about the mid year tech addons I feel like an idiot I am usually on top of things like that. Anyway the salesman looked into it for me and as of today it is not available for order yet. I am just glad I didn't get a Denali they are getting the tech add ons plus an 8 speed.

Tahoe 2015i are not available yet or for order? At the GMC dealerships they have the 2015i denalis in stock. I was ready to order a fully loaded LTZ but ordered the Denali 2015i since it was only a 2k price difference.

Lyon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tahoe 2015i are not available yet or for order? At the GMC dealerships they have the 2015i denalis in stock. I was ready to order a fully loaded LTZ but ordered the Denali 2015i since it was only a 2k price difference.

Anything ordered now would be a 2015i.

Tahoe14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was at the Chevy dealer today in Tampa, FL and they have the 2015i with console charging pad, foot sweep tailgate and 4G.

OP
OP
zolt11

zolt11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any word on 2015i console lid qi wireless charger part number? I understand it may not indicate on the nav screen whether it is charging or not, I would just like to simply install with power so it charges my phone? any help is appreciated...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne

Latest posts