Wireless Charging Pad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tk_hill

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Any word on 2015i console lid qi wireless charger part number? I understand it may not indicate on the nav screen whether it is charging or not, I would just like to simply install with power so it charges my phone? any help is appreciated...

Same here. I see part numbers for the console lid. Mine would be 23451285 for the Shale color... I just don't know if that's all I will need. Anyone actually swapped these out?

Truckinmach1

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
The latch on my 2015 tahoe console lid broke so I ordered one off eBay that has charging pad built in, but there isn't a place to plug it into factory wiring harness. Does it just need to be connected to power or is there something else missing that I need to make it work?

Mike8017

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
The latch on my 2015 tahoe console lid broke so I ordered one off eBay that has charging pad built in, but there isn't a place to plug it into factory wiring harness. Does it just need to be connected to power or is there something else missing that I need to make it work?
Did you ever find a solution? I just found that I don't have that connector coming from my wiring harnesses.