Window decals, best spot on rear window, high or low corners?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Craignor

Reaction score
I just bought a 5" 9 decal and a Ravens decal for my rear window, what do you think are the best spots, I am thinking low corners.

What do you think?

ltrain4

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I rarely install decals but my kids are pleading hard for one from their school right now. Personally I would only consider them in the lower corners.

OP
OP
Craignor

Craignor

Reaction score
I was thinking lower corners too, I think they wiill be more visible that way.

I bought decals vs. stickers because I thought they would hold up better in the elements, I have had stickers that quickly faded in the past.

Cant imagine the decals will be hard to install, and if I want to remove them, a razor blade should do the trick.

I will post pictures once I put them on.

Reaction score
Open the back glass and see what areas are not visible through. I've noticed on the 07-14 models there's a lot of blacked out glass around the perimeter and not visible from the inside.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm not a fan of window decals, either, but on one occasion, I was given a decal saying, "My German Shepherds just ate your stick people", and I installed it on the outside on my rear window. My only concern was that the decal not be in the path of the wiper blade.

OP
OP
Craignor

Craignor

Reaction score
Ok, I put them on last night, what do you think of my decals?

Funny, from the drivers seat you cannot see the stickers, they are below the window opening, and don’t obscure anything, which is good.

Attachments

• 304AC9DA-116A-45CD-9F7B-BD82BBEB2965.jpeg
    304AC9DA-116A-45CD-9F7B-BD82BBEB2965.jpeg
    535.4 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

STORMIN08

Full Access Member
Reaction score
MAYBE, JUST MAYBE if i were being paid, or was related to anyone...otherwise the absolute best place for decals, is on a tool box. or better yet, in the drawer. sadly they diminish the appearance greatly.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They’re called stickers! No stickers has always been my motto except on my toolbox- that’s where they belong. But you did put them in the best place if one was putting them on their rig. :yuno:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Reveita42