will you get a RST Suburban

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fozzi58

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry Chevy. Had you announced the 6.2 to be eventually available in the burb I would have waited for it. As of now I'll with my 5.3.

ajs800

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would buy a new burb any day of the week.....but for “performance” alone, I wouldn’t waste $80k on a Tahoe or Burb......might as well get an SRT Cherokee or Durango....

ditto...I'd go with a Denali to get the 6.2. If I purchased a sport suv I'd go with the JeepSRT.

I honestly don't get it...just offer the 6.2 in the burb and call it good. Why make it "sport" or "racer" like? I don't think it will be winning any lap times.

kwOH

Banned
Reaction score
ditto...I'd go with a Denali to get the 6.2. If I purchased a sport suv I'd go with the JeepSRT.

I honestly don't get it...just offer the 6.2 in the burb and call it good. Why make it "sport" or "racer" like? I don't think it will be winning any lap times.
Right, the 6.2 is more for like towing and what not....

CMoore711

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I get that the Tahoe and Suburban RST "performance" models with the 6.2/10 speed combo are pretty much Chevy fenders headlights and taillights over a 2018+ Yukon Denali. Other than the fact Chevrolet calls the package a "Rally Sport Truck", there's nothing overly sporty or performance about it. Comparing the "RST" performance package to the SRT's, Cayenne's, X5M's, MB GLE/GLS AMG models out there is like apples and oranges. None of those vehicles compare in overall size to the Tahoe/Suburban platform; hell there's only 2 models amongst those that even come with a 3rd row.

To call it "boy racer" "racer like" or even a "sport" look is somewhat debatable; Let's just call a spade a spade here gentlemen. All Chevrolet is doing is offering a factory option for what a fair amount of forum members are doing themselves to their own rigs after purchase; Swapping out all the chrome trim for items that are black and/or painted to match.

I think it's a clean truck, I'd considering purchasing one in 2-3 years CPO.

OP
OP
humer101

humer101

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On my case I need a full size suv because I have a big family.
And is not way I will buy a import car, we support families from here I really don't care about people out of the country my money stay here not in Germany or Japan.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On my case I need a full size suv because I have a big family.
And is not way I will buy a import car, we support families from here I really don't care about people out of the country my money stay here not in Germany or Japan.

Toyota, Kia, Mercedes, BMW, VW all build SUV’s here in the US.

OP
OP
humer101

humer101

Full Access Member
Reaction score
But not every car just few.

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I get that the Tahoe and Suburban RST "performance" models with the 6.2/10 speed combo are pretty much Chevy fenders headlights and taillights over a 2018+ Yukon Denali. Other than the fact Chevrolet calls the package a "Rally Sport Truck", there's nothing overly sporty or performance about it. Comparing the "RST" performance package to the SRT's, Cayenne's, X5M's, MB GLE/GLS AMG models out there is like apples and oranges. None of those vehicles compare in overall size to the Tahoe/Suburban platform; hell there's only 2 models amongst those that even come with a 3rd row.

To call it "boy racer" "racer like" or even a "sport" look is somewhat debatable; Let's just call a spade a spade here gentlemen. All Chevrolet is doing is offering a factory option for what a fair amount of forum members are doing themselves to their own rigs after purchase; Swapping out all the chrome trim for items that are black and/or painted to match.

I think it's a clean truck, I'd considering purchasing one in 2-3 years CPO.
Like and agree

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pepper1700