will this fit??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Stang&Hoe

Stang&Hoe

Reaction score
Those look pretty mean, I think I'll go with the km2s as well when the time comes.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

They've got a beautiful hum to them. Nothing the radio wont cover up or even the defroster on medium. If you're the kind of guy who hates the tire noise...I love it myself. My BFG ATs had got a bit mouthy there at the end...only 82k miles on them...I think I should write the company on that. Dang lemons...haha

I think me and my buddy will toss on a BL in a few weeks when I order my wheels. MT classics for this guy.

SwampHound

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I do like a hum actually, not to much but something that let's me know its a truck. I myself would do a BL and some 295s or 305s but I don't want the good ole mpg to drop anymore before I regear.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
in for final result.
5" lift will clear 35s a little trim may be needed. no big deal

OP
OP
Stang&Hoe

Stang&Hoe

Reaction score
in for final result.
5" lift will clear 35s a little trim may be needed. no big deal

Eh. Like I said. I think its all gonna work out better if I rebuild some stuff before putting 35s on here. Try to take care of her and treat her right...

also. These km2s do REALLY well offroad. Well...compared to the bfg all terrains when new. Muddy hunting trails are no match for these km2s.
And for what its worth, when you get them spinning they throw up a HUGE rooster tail of mud/dirt/grass/souls of nonbelievers.

OP
OP
Stang&Hoe

Stang&Hoe

Reaction score
damn, I should have got 285s also... :( next time though :)

looks good!

Thanks much!
I've got about 1,000 miles on these now and they do GREAT in everthing. rain: Pulls a bit in puddles but no hydroplane
Snow : was riding around in 8 inches of snow and ice for about 8 hours in 2wd. Folks around me sliding all over the place and I never spun a tire...not accidentally anyway...haha

Mud : had her buried to the lug nuts in soup and she just kept slinging it and pulling.

autolover3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome! After looking at them again I'm really digging the sidewall lugs. Not too aggressive but you know they're there haha. Great to hear they work good!

Really making me wish I got 285s even more haha

OP
OP
Stang&Hoe

Stang&Hoe

Reaction score
Awesome! After looking at them again I'm really digging the sidewall lugs. Not too aggressive but you know they're there haha. Great to hear they work good!

Really making me wish I got 285s even more haha

I loved the bfg all terrains that were on it for about 80k miles so these were no Brainers really.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n