Why is my Tahoe so low to the ground?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hammer450R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Z71's do sit higher then mine too, probably has to do with the air ride on the z71

iwaslowr

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
Reaction score
What size tires are those on your front and rear wheels? And.. Welcome to the forum!! :Handshake:

OP
OP
hollydelk

hollydelk

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
What size tires are those on your front and rear wheels? And.. Welcome to the forum!! :Handshake:

I have absolutely no idea...there's a woman for you, haha!! I just know they took them off of a Z71 Silverado because they put those extra large, super flashy rims on it!! One of those dealerships that fix up the truck before you buy so you don't have too!!

Zed 71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Z71's do sit higher then mine too, probably has to do with the air ride on the z71

The are all the same height. Z71s do not have the air ride, those are standard on LTZs. The minor height differences are due to OEM tire/rim diameters.

Timmy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
bought it from nesmith in claxton? haha. i got mine from nesmith in jesup.

small world, huh?

---------- Post added at 03:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:49 PM ----------

btw, i believe that your tahoe is also an LS so it has brushed aluminum. i have some extra denali wood grain if you want. :)

http://tahoeyukonforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28162

OP
OP
hollydelk

hollydelk

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I actually got mine from Jesup too...incredibly small world!!! Before you sell yours, why don't you swap me those door handles for my black ones, I'm dying to change mine!!! I could even throw in some extra change!!! Please......

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Steamrash