Who is running the new 18inch black Z71 wheels?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jarydM

Lost in the Woods
Reaction score
So just that I'm understanding this correctly, the Silverado wheels would sit further inward by 10mm about?
Outward.

I had to read a lot on this, but essentially the positive offset is how far the wheel sits it, and negative is how far it sits out. Plus the new wheel is an inch wider, so it sits out 10mm + 1inch

bluebear15

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Outward.

I had to read a lot on this, but essentially the positive offset is how far the wheel sits it, and negative is how far it sits out. Plus the new wheel is an inch wider, so it sits out 10mm + 1inch

Thanks! That helps clarify things. That definitely is along the lines of the look I'm going for

Do you have a picture (or could you post one) that's looking down the side to show how it aligns with the side?

FLY60S

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Those are nice but I'd prefer them in an 18 at the biggest. Not a fan of low profile all terrains. 18 with a 285/60R18 is as low as I'd be willing to go. Oddly enough I was going to ask if anyone had powder coated the stock snow flakes.

Yeah. I normally lean towards the smaller wheels, but I think the 20's are the stock size for that new wheel. I think you can find them in 18's online though. Still not sure which way I will go.

bluebear15

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Better picture of the wheels as promised.View attachment 79801

Any one know where I can buy these Silverado wheels for a good price? I've checked craigslist and there's only a few for sale in my area and they all want to sell relatively new but used tires on the wheels together. I just want the wheels and I'll buy BFG AT KO2's later. I see there around $130/wheel online new but was hoping to pay less. I've checked local junk yards and they want $400 for all four.

jarydM

Lost in the Woods
Reaction score
Any one know where I can buy these Silverado wheels for a good price? I've checked craigslist and there's only a few for sale in my area and they all want to sell relatively new but used tires on the wheels together. I just want the wheels and I'll buy BFG AT KO2's later. I see there around $130/wheel online new but was hoping to pay less. I've checked local junk yards and they want $400 for all four.
$400 for 4 isn't bad, I bought take-offs with 4 wheels and 4 tires and new TPMS for 1100 on ebay. I'll just run the tires until it's time for new ones, then go bigger and meatier.

bluebear15

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Picked up the wheels yesterday. Now just have to prep and paint them.

Anyone running these with a leveling kit?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jake 2015 GMC Yuk