Who is running the new 18inch black Z71 wheels?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bonestock

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm wondering if anyone has these on pewter? Almost time for new tires and thinking I may get some new wheels too. I'm not a huge fan of all the flashy fuel wheels or those types of wheels. I prefer the OEM look I guess. Thanks in advance

jarydM

Lost in the Woods
Reaction score
You gonna go black with yours ?
that was the plan, originally. Had wanted to do Powdercoat, but I might platsi them to see how I like it. Really wanted the black centers with the red bowtie with them.

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
that was the plan, originally. Had wanted to do Powdercoat, but I might platsi them to see how I like it. Really wanted the black centers with the red bowtie with them.
That would look good. Black and white always a good combo.

i have a set of 20" chrome rims in my garage that im getting ready to plasti dip this weekend, what did you use and how did you prep the wheels before hand ?
I just wash whatever you're spraying really good with warm water and dish soap. Always do 6-7 medium thick coats

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom McCormick