Which wheels?

Which wheel

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
massivespl

massivespl

I'm not mean, I'm honest.
Reaction score
Where the tires at?? LOL Just messing with ya, not really my style, but it does look pretty sweet. Be interested to hear the kind of ride you get with those tires.

My buddy has the same truck and has 295/30/26 and it rides better then stock to us. The stock tires have to much side wall for cornering us young guys (30ish) lol

Shaw520

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Theres a time and place for each,.. F1 and nascar guys run ultra low pro for less sidewall flex,..offroad guys run tall sidewalls for the resilience to rocks and such. Running low pro tires on a 6k pound suv on the street you better be good at dodging pot holes, and im saying that from peronal expeience when i had my bmw,..3 blowouts and 3 bent rims later i switched back to a taller continental tire.

OP
OP
massivespl

massivespl

Reaction score
Theres a time and place for each,.. F1 and nascar guys run ultra low pro for less sidewall flex,..offroad guys run tall sidewalls for the resilience to rocks and such. Running low pro tires on a 6k pound suv on the street you better be good at dodging pot holes, and im saying that from peronal expeience when i had my bmw,..3 blowouts and 3 bent rims later i switched back to a taller continental tire.

Been riding 24s and bigger since 2007... never bent anything yet knock woooood

OP
OP
massivespl

massivespl

Reaction score
Looks good man [emoji106]

Thanks they look proper. They don’t look huge or out of place to me. The ride is like stock on this ppv Tahoe :D Going from a 265/65/17 to a 295/25/28 lifted the truck like 3-5”. It so high off the ground now

OP
OP
massivespl

massivespl

Reaction score
DBA893C8-90BA-4964-A25C-ACACF6D250FC.jpeg
Me and my buddies ppv. His still has winter wheels on. He also is into car audio and has all his sponsors all over his truck for when he goes to shows. I have some black housing taillights to put on my tahoe here shortly. Just been waiting for winter to end

kwOH

Banned
Reaction score
View attachment 196536
Me and my buddies ppv. His still has winter wheels on. He also is into car audio and has all his sponsors all over his truck for when he goes to shows. I have some black housing taillights to put on my tahoe here shortly. Just been waiting for winter to end
Does your buddy have one of those skull bowties?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pepper1700

Latest posts