Which wheels?

Which wheel

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kwOH

Banned
Reaction score
Bout to put 28s on my truck.......

Sent from my iPhone X using Tapatalk Pro

OP
OP
massivespl

massivespl

I'm not mean, I'm honest.
Reaction score
Bout to put 28s on my truck.......

Sent from my iPhone X using Tapatalk Pro
U better not they look like they belong on a train. Lmao
I also heard I won’t be able to go over 70mph because the tires won’t handle it... I’m like where do U guys come up with this bull crapppppp

Also people say I would Never drive that because no side wall on the tires and The ride would be to harsh. Then they see a new corvette on lo pros and tight suspension say I’d drive that. Prly drives so nice. And I’m thinking it’s gunna be bumpy just like my PPV Tahoe

Last edited:

kwOH

Banned
Reaction score
U better not they look like they belong on a train. Lmao
I also heard I won’t be able to go over 70mph because the tires won’t handle it... I’m like where do U guys come up with this bull crapppppp
I agree they are big as hell, but 26s are old news now, gotta go 28s if your goin big.

For some reason people think if you put big rims on your truck, that its automatically an old grand marquis thats on blocks, rides like shit, and is unsafe to drive....

OP
OP
massivespl

massivespl

I'm not mean, I'm honest.
Reaction score
I agree they are big as hell, but 26s are old news now, gotta go 28s if your goin big.

For some reason people think if you put big rims on your truck, that its automatically an old grand marquis thats on blocks, rides like shit, and is unsafe to drive....

Ya 26s don’t even look big no more

09_4WD_YUKON

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where the tires at?? LOL Just messing with ya, not really my style, but it does look pretty sweet. Be interested to hear the kind of ride you get with those tires.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pepper1700

Latest posts