Which wheels?

Which wheel

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KBones

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Glad you didn't go with the Velocity wheel

OP
OP
massivespl

massivespl

I'm not mean, I'm honest.
Reaction score
Wheels shipping from Cali. Tracking says they in Illinois heading this way :dogpile:

Shaw520

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know Im showing my age here,...but why do these wheels look like they belong on a train ???? LOL,..just not my style.

OP
OP
massivespl

massivespl

Reaction score
I know Im showing my age here,...but why do these wheels look like they belong on a train ???? LOL,..just not my style.

Not everyone likes the same thing. If u don’t have anything nice to say don’t comment. Simple as that. :2cents::banghead:

Shaw520

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not everyone likes the same thing. If u don’t have anything nice to say don’t comment. Simple as that. :2cents::banghead:
My post was not meant to be unkind in any way and i apoligize if it came across like that. But since you are so eager to tell me when i should or shouldnt talk, ill insert my 2 cents as well,.... What kinda moron puts low profile tires and street wheels on an SUV!!.. Lol

OP
OP
massivespl

massivespl

Reaction score
My post was not meant to be unkind in any way and i apoligize if it came across like that. But since you are so eager to tell me when i should or shouldnt talk, ill insert my 2 cents as well,.... What kinda moron puts low profile tires and street wheels on an SUV!!.. Lol

It’s a 2wd ppv

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
griffey_mojo