What would you do?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nickleahy23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im so undecided on the tahoe...i mean i love it as is, but its just not the same as havin a bagged truck..i always want it lower..

ive been thinkin of just doin a 2" body, crank, and spacers in the rear, run some deep 20s and 33's...it would make more sense because the weather is shit here from now until april..so the rims are on for 4 months max..

I figure I could get what I have into the wheels, plus maybe $250 for the drop kit with helper bags? I think that would be enough to cover my cost for wheels/tires and the body lift and spacers..i would lose a little performance with the 33's, but my tires measure over 32" right now, and the rollin mass is further out then a 20, so it might offset itself..

what would you do?
this is now
DSCN0997-1.jpg
DSCN0995.jpg

and i gotta get a photoshop done for lifted..

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
I would keep it exactly how it is and maybe get some police wheels or all black wheels for winter.

OP
OP
N

Nickleahy23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well i have my stocks for winter, but i need new tires which will set me back 400 at least..and i dont even like the stock wheels..so i wanna get some diff winter wheels, but i dont have the dough for that lol..i gotta figure something out..

i wanna rock the NNBS 20s for the winters..maybe next year

NJ04HOE

Supporting Member
Reaction score
well i have my stocks for winter, but i need new tires which will set me back 400 at least..and i dont even like the stock wheels..so i wanna get some diff winter wheels, but i dont have the dough for that lol..i gotta figure something out..

i wanna rock the NNBS 20s for the winters..maybe next year

I can't stand my stocks, I think they are some of the ugliest wheels ever.
I wanted to get the NNBS 20's too but I can't find a good enough deal on them with tires and now it seems like everybodys got them on OBS,NBS and of course NNBS.
So since my stocks have good tires with alot of life left I am just going to change my stocks and keep my same tires just to give it a different look.
These are the OEM sierra wheels i'm getting soon (17's)
6d41_35.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Richie255