what to consider lifting '98 tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rabbiporkchop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, i'm about to buy a '98 2-door tahoe and i've been researching a lot, but there's also a lot of old info out there. is there anything i need to know when buying a 6" lift kit for these. I've read several posts on here about which brands are good and they have been very helpful. I just want to make sure there aren't any other hidden issues when lifting these '98s. I saw something about the autotrak but i don't understand if that will effect me?

also, if anyone is in atlanta and knows a good place to get the work done that would be great!

thanks!
You could always do this...DSCN5491_zps71aoxrsx.jpg

OP
OP
Juicifer

Juicifer

Reaction score
so i ended up getting a '95 2 door Z-71 that is in great shape. i use it as my daily driver and it runs nice and smooth. the body has some dings but nothing really noticeable. right now i'm still trying to decide whether to lift this truck and how much it'll really end up costing me. I want bigger wheels and tires, but idk if i really have the money to do it right.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boom313