what kind of MPG

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
bigblue

bigblue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I want to buy a handhield but not sure if I want to spend the coin on a efilive handheld just yet.

UofMZ71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
an in person tune is best...Justin knows what to do, go for 93 octane tune.

+1

i did the 93 octane, but had just filled up with 87. He still went ahead and did the tune for the 93 and it ran just fine! haha He said i could do any of them but im running 93 (hell its only $2.50 more a tank!)

blueflamed03

Supporting Member
Reaction score
yep, a few dollars at fill up, but sure worth it.

I also gained 2 MPG after tune.

blueflamed03

Supporting Member
Reaction score
you should, or at least send your PCM with someone that is going, and have Justin tune it while he there. Boom, you get your PCM back when someone else off the board get's it back to you later that day or night.

OP
OP
bigblue

bigblue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you should, or at least send your PCM with someone that is going, and have Justin tune it while he there. Boom, you get your PCM back when someone else off the board get's it back to you later that day or night.

i am probably going to be getting mine tuned in houston on that sunday, i hope i have my 24s on by then, so he can reset the speedometer for me.

puckhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
couldnt say i noticed a change in MPG but I dont drive like a grandma lol. I did notice that the tune plus an intake added a little bit though

OP
OP
bigblue

bigblue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
couldnt say i noticed a change in MPG but I dont drive like a grandma lol. I did notice that the tune plus an intake added a little bit though

not saying im going to drive like a grandpa, but i know when i put on the bigger wheels its going to make my gas mileage go down a few mpg. I know tuners give more MPG back, i had a 2001 f150 with 37 inch kumho tires on 20 inch kmc wheels and the tuner gave me 3mpg back closer to stock.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waiteben84

Latest posts