What is the Difference Between a Corvette 6.2 and a Denali 6.2?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tom3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tuning? These engines can be tuned for different applications with some real differences in output, etc.

OP
OP
X

Xsbank

Reaction score
Same heads? Ecu? I noticed my Yukon doesn’t have a marked red line. How is the intake different? I guess headers of a sort might be helpful with all the rest. Are Corvettes having lifter issues Too?

THarber

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same heads? Ecu? I noticed my Yukon doesn’t have a marked red line. How is the intake different? I guess headers of a sort might be helpful with all the rest. Are Corvettes having lifter issues Too?
Block, and heads are the same. Camshaft has different lift and duration designed for higher rpm's. The intake is also designed for higher rpms. They have lifter issues too.

sealandsky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The rev limiter should cut you off at 6,000 rpm.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick9667