Stunned!! Denali 6.2 spun a rod bearing at 25k..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChrisYukon

Reaction score
Doesn't sound like special treatment - that's what any owner SHOULD EXPECT for warranty work. Really, the longest wait period should be the engine heading by truck to the dealer from the factory in Michigan. Good to hear they got it done for you.

BlaineBug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is a common problem, I doubt it has anything to do with abuse. JUNK!

OP
OP
A

ALT1345

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
This is a common problem, I doubt it has anything to do with abuse. JUNK!

I can't remember the last time I was this disappointed. I've been swearing on GM V8s (especially the 6.2) forever. Now Ford and Toyota are laughing.

BlaineBug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can't remember the last time I was this disappointed. I've been swearing on GM V8s (especially the 6.2) forever. Now Ford and Toyota are laughing.
Ford isn't laughing, they have their plentiful share of problems too.

91RS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So does Toyota. They’re putting engines in the new Tundras. There are videos all over TikTok.

Silverado4x4

Reaction score
So does Toyota. They’re putting engines in the new Tundras. There are videos all over TikTok.
So is Hyundai, a friend of my brother in law is a mechanic at a Hyundai dealership and there replacing 1-2 motors a week. His friend was over his house one day and we were all talking he said he could probably do it with his eyes closed now.

RST Dana

Supporting Member
Reaction score
So is Hyundai, a friend of my brother in law is a mechanic at a Hyundai dealership and there replacing 1-2 motors a week. His friend was over his house one day and we were all talking he said he could probably do it with his eyes closed now.
Do “what” with his eyes closed? Oh, you are talking about motors still.

BlaineBug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
F-yeah, I inspect daily. Don't you dare ever keep a KIA beyond that 100,000 factory warranty! Add the theft on top of that, lol.